Content StrategistAt 1021creative
Are you a pop-culture and online-video expert who would like to use your knowledge, skills, and intuition to consult for the media platforms that are shaping our world?
We are looking for a dynamic candidate with a strong analytical mind and a passion for video content that spans across many verticals. The Content Strategist would join our team to provide editorial services related to trending videos for our clients. This position would work to analyze video content trending in the United States against a set of predetermined editorial guidelines.
We are a fast-growing Content Curation and Marketing Agency made up of pop-culture fanatics whose obsessions and skills are as varied as their locations and backgrounds. As we’ve grown, it’s become a priority to maintain a sense of community and culture. As a member of the 1021 Creative team, we would be looking to you to continue to foster our culture initiatives, which center around empathy, collaboration, work/life balance, diversity, and inclusion.
About 1021 Creative:
Our team is comprised of compassionate artists, DJs, writers, musicians, and collectors. But our approach to curation and content marketing values technology and metadata as much as taste and talent. We balance art with algorithms and use real-world data to create experiences that build trust, build revenues, and build brands. With more than 80 pop-culture obsessives working in 15 different countries, our services include editorial curation, product development, social media, and consulting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and partnerships to deliver editorial feedback on video content
- Review popular video content each day and take into account complex policies and considerations
- Determine if videos meet the set criteria, contain appropriate content for all ages, and are not offensive from a cultural perspective
- Participate in and encourage the growth of 1021’s culture both within the company and outside of it
- Possess a keen awareness of the cultural and political climates in the United States
- Have the ability to review information with an analytical and objective mindset
These are not required skills, but can be helpful in the role
- Background in journalism, preferably with experience in breaking news
- Previous experience with copywriting and proofreading
- Experience working with data sets in technology
- Experience with video production and editing
- All-around pop culture expertise
- Interest in video content as it contributes to our digital environment
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Full-time - Exempt
These are only a few of the benefits that 1021 offers
- Unlimited PTO/Plus 8 paid holidays off a year
- Remote Work Environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Wherever you are, as long as it’s somewhere in the contiguous United States of America