WHY WE'RE SO COOL
EveryoneSocial is how professionals use social media at work. We're the leader in our space and count the world's most successful companies as clients, including Amazon, Adobe, Unity, T-Mobile, to name a few.
When hiring new members to the EveryoneSocial team, we care about creativity and work ethic above all else. In our view, with those two qualities, you can do anything. We're not looking for experts, and you won't find any on our team.
We're a remote team located throughout the US with regional offices in Salt Lake City, UT, and Austin, TX. When not living in a pandemic, we typically get together in person twice a year. Our product has hundreds of thousands of users around the globe, and we're growing rapidly.
Want to understand a bit more about our product? Check out this two minute video.
In our view, it's the people you work with that makes a role exciting and rewarding. While we're focused on ensuring every hire we make at EveryoneSocial is the best we can make, it all starts with our leadership team, which has deep experience building market-leading software companies from zero.
- Cameron Brain, CEO & Co-Founder
- Darrell Davis, VP Engineering
- Chris Reese, Sr. Director of Sales
- Brooklyne Baker, Director of Client Success
- Todd Kunsman, Director of Marketing
- Sheba Lasley, Head of People & Talent
WHY YOU'RE SO COOL
You are someone who has strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively and to be the technical liaison for our customers, client success and engineering team.
You have strong skills needed to respond to trouble tickets, troubleshoot, provide quick fixes and long-term repairs as well as, occasionally, preparing a written response to a customer. We are looking for the type of developer who wants to “figure it out”.
We run on AWS, using Serverless and Appsync GraphQL, so having experience with this technology or a good grasp of these concepts is a plus.
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Maintain, improve and evolve the code used by over 200,000 users
- Develop additional features/improvements, bug fixes, and integrations
- Conduct code reviews, manage punch lists, and request approvals
- Participate in sprint stand-up, planning, and closeout
- Collaborate with other developers in the organization to design, develop, test, and deploy code
- 3+ years of experience with Python, React.js and Typescript
- Deep understanding of CS fundamentals
- Experience with GraphQL and AWS: AppSync, Lambda, Cognito, Dynamo, etc., a plus
- Understanding of API design and data modeling
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Top of market salary
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- 3 months parental leave
- Stock options (everyone in our company is an owner)
- Fun and creative workplace
- Open paid time off policy + company and national holidays
- Ability to work remote
- Opportunity to work in a low ego, high impact environment
THINGS WE VALUE (and hope you do too!)
- Individual ownership: We're a small but mighty team, and we like it like that. We want every single member of our team to contribute to hitting our big goals. If you want to grab the ball and run with it, this is a team you'll enjoy being a member of.
- Focus on the customer: It's one thing to say you're customer-focused. It's another to BE customer-focused. Our goal is to be on the same team with our customers and do what needs to be done to make them successful.
- Collaboration and camaraderie: We want to enjoy our work and the people we work with, and we want to learn and win as a team. If you're looking to be a part of and contribute towards building a stellar team, this will be a place you'll enjoy.
The Power of Diversity:
Diversity fuels creativity. Diversity brings strength. We value diversity and actively prioritize it when it comes to building our team. We work with customers and users in over 100 countries worldwide who hold different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. This is integral to our success. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.