For the permanent improvement testing process, we are looking for a QA specialist who:
- Has experience of 2 years with commercial projects;
- Offers new technical solutions and is ready to implement them;
- Wants to work on a world-class project.
- Ability to write QA documentation: compiling test cases, user scripts, checklists
- Experience in Web UI, web services, and API testing
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with Postman / Swagger;
- Usage of version control systems: Git, SVN.
- Ability to competently describe the bug report and lead the life cycle of the bug;
- Experience in any kind of defect tracking systems (Jira / Redmine);
- Good verbal and written English skills
It will be a plus to have experience with:
- CI / CD: Jenkins;
- WebDriver + C #, RabbitMQ, Redis;
- Scrum teams.
- Requirements analysis;
- Testing process planning, time evaluation;
- Feature testing;
- Writing test artifacts;
- Site release control.
Our Scrum teams are small in number, often including 2 .Net, 2 FE, 2 QA, and PO.
Each team has its own tasks backlog, but a generally accessible development environment.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
- We are offering health insurance (general and specifically from COVID-19).
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv - yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting - you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: