We like to think of ourselves as unapologetic tech innovators; this means we only build sh*t we can be proud of. Beauty is skin deep, but we know looks aren’t everything. We love a tight… security protocol, low latency and a banging user experience. The future of online entertainment cannot come soon enough – we want to Xcelirate it.
We’re in search of a remote freelance copywriter to support us across a variety of tasks. You’ll act as the voice of our business, oftentimes working on a mixture of product related copy, and product blog posts, as well as company related information posts and internal communications.
We have grown to a community of diverse nationalities, perspectives and skill sets. You’ll be part of an energetic, motivated team that hails from all corners of the world. We work hard; we play just as hard. Join us for one of the many offsite company gatherings and see for yourself!
Xcelirate is aggressively expanding (size matters, only because we dream big) and looking for bright, fun-loving candidates to join us. If you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
- Have a briefing session with key stakeholders, such as our leadership and HR team to gather further information (Note, you’ll need to consider that some of our stakeholders are both operating in GMT+1 and GMT+4 time zones)
- Create, write, edit, and proofread content for a variety of channels including websites, email marketing, product descriptions, applications, blog posts, social media, ads, etc.
- Research, sense-check, and develop clear and compelling content that adheres to the overall vision and tone of our organisation
- Work on adhoc copy and writing materials as and when needed
- 2-5 years of copywriting, and or relevant publishing/marketing experience as an independent freelancer
- Produce well-researched content for various online channels
- You need to be able to take complex information and explain it in a user-friendly way
- Able to develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, applications, blog posts, social media ads, etc
- Native level of English speaking and writing
- Able to work independently, managing your own diary, as well as working as part of a remote team
- 100% remote