appflame - is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
- Proofreading in-app texts, marketing texts, and PR texts (making sure that those sound native, include American slang, and are understandable to US Audience);
- Writing in-app texts (occasionally).
- English - native language;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Good understanding of the concepts of inclusivity and equality.
Will be a plus:
- Previous experience in marketing - ability to write "selling" texts.
What we offer:
For our remote employees we offer great working conditions:
- Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
- Continuous growth and development opportunities: access to different educational platforms, appflame library, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
- Ability to visit and occasionally work from the office near Taras Shevchenko metro station.
- Modern working equipment, access to all office tools and everything else you may need for productive work.
- Participation in official company events and banter evenings.