Arduino is looking for a Front-End Developer to improve and maintain Arduino's web ecosystem.
Activities will include:
- Build and maintain websites using state-of-the-art technologies
- Build and maintain a library of react components
- Maintain and improve Arduino's authentication system
- Find solutions to support our content and marketing specialists
You will join a small and inclusive team of people from very different backgrounds and roles and collaborate to build and maintain the Arduino's web ecosystem.
You will work closely with the UI/UX designers to find the best solutions, not only from a technical perspective but also keeping in mind usability and accessibility.
- Develop and test react applications
- Maintain angularjs and angular applications
- Develop and maintain static generated websites
- Find the best solutions along with our designers
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a developer
- Proficiency in written and oral communication in English
- Experience with Typescript and the related tooling ecosystem (build tools, linters, patterns, dependency management)
- Proficiency in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, deep knowledge of at least one JS framework such as Angular/VueJs/React)
- Proven experience working with design teams and specifications on Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD
- Familiarity with npm package bundling/releasing (best if already maintained a component library)
- Basic knowledge of HTML Accessibility
- Deep knowledge of developer and debugging tools (inspector, debugger, lighthouse)
- Familiarity with the usage of rest apis
- Familiarity with the major authentication flows and technologies (oauth2, jwt)
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git and CI tools frameworks and platforms such as TravisCI and Github Actions
- Basic knowledge of the 3 major Operating systems and platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Knowledge of Italian language
- Experience with Auth0
- Experience with Scrum
- Knowledge of Arduino Boards
- Experience building GitHub Actions
- Previous experience in remote teams
- Familiarity with static pages generation (such as gatsby)
Arduino pioneered the open-source hardware movement since 2005 and is today the de facto standard in the field of microcontrollers based development boards. Hundreds of thousands of designers, engineers, students, developers, and makers around the world are using Arduino to innovate in music, games, toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles, and more. We offer a complete journey to customers, from learning embedded programming and electronics to deploying professional end-to-end solutions composed of hardware, software, and IoT SaaS services.