We are hiring for a Senior Data Scientist to join our 25-person engineering team. As a senior data scientist, you will lead our efforts to improve our health-care reporting workflow and efficiency through analytics, machine learning models, data analytics and natural language processing. You will research, design, and prototype solutions to a myriad health-care related data problems.
Applicants for employment with Q-Centrix must be legally authorized to work in the United States now or in the future without sponsorship.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will:
- Collaborate with our data science product manager to develop and architect new data science programs and products.
- Serve as a data scientist practice ambassador within the company.
- Work closely with leaders across the organization to look for workflow automation opportunities and execute them.
- Mentor data scientists by guiding their technical plans and helping solve their mathematical and machine learning problems.
Our Challenges include:
- Implementing behavioral economics and HCI improvements to our existing application.
- Using NLP to improve quality and efficiency of medical data abstraction.
- Developing novel efficiency improvements and insights from medical data.
You might be a good fit for this job if you have the following qualities and skills:
- 3+ years data science experience (preference for Natural Language Processing experience), 5-7 working experience in a related field.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Ability to solve problems independently while rapidly prototyping to deliver solutions.
- Deep understanding of theory and applications of machine learning.
- A functional base in programming (Python, R, or comparable language).
- BA/BS or higher in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value innovation and believe in our mission and values to improve outcomes in healthcare. We applaud qualified applicants who are accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity and respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job, and their individual professional qualifications. Here’s what does not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
We celebrate and embrace these differences, and take pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity team.