Principal Product Manager- CommerceIQ for Sales and Operations
Location: Seattle, WA/Mt. View, CA or remote
2020 has been a watershed year for Ecommerce: Under stay-at-home orders, US consumers shopped heavily online, as expected. In Q2 2020, US retail Ecommerce sales grew by almost a third (31.8%) from the previous quarter. Total eCommerce picked up nearly 5 percentage points in the total retail market over just one quarter, according to the DOC, accounting for 16.1% of all retail sales in Q2. At CommerceIQ, we are building the world’s most sophisticated Ecommerce Operating System to help brands leverage Machine Learning, Analytics and Automation to grow their Ecommerce business on all channels, globally.
CommerceIQ just finished 2020 with a second year of triple-digit revenue growth with 2.6x year-over-year revenue increase.Many top 50 consumer brands like Nestle, Kimberly Clark, Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg’s, Logitech now use our solutions to drive profitable share growth on Ecommerce Channels.
Your role as Principal Product Manager gives you an opportunity to shape this future and transform the industry. If you are excited about the opportunity to work with the smartest people from the industry on the most cutting solutions to help brands move to this new world, and generate billions of dollars of brand value, then this is the role for you. You will get an opportunity to own and drive multiple 0->1 product lines within the CommerceIQ for Sales and operations product team.
Problems you’ll get to solve include:
- How to prevent top brands from losing money through revenue leakage in the Ecommerce space by optimizing pricing and promotions, along with supply chain.
- Mining shopping behavior changes and category insights from Ecommerce data using Machine Learning and AI.
- Scaling the CIQ platform coverage by integrating with multiple retail platforms like Walmart, Kroger, Target etc.
- How to allow brands to go beyond campaign performance data and maximize digital shelf presence to consistently win at the moment of purchase through integrated price, promotions and advertising strategies.
- Optimizing the digital shelf for omni channel shopping behavior on channels like Walmart, Kroger, Target etc.
- Scaling the CommerceIQ platforms to other geographies like EU and Asia.
In this role you will:
- Own and drive the vision of our product roadmap, balancing short and long-term goals to scale
- Become an ally to our customers, working directly with them to understand their use cases and product pain points
- Evangelize Ecommerce Channel Optimization (ECO) and the impact that AI and algorithms can have on our customers business.
- Work with our customer success and sales teams to collect and analyze feedback, understand market trends and synthesize into roadmap priorities and work closely with UX and engineering for execution
- Manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences
- Lead by example. Roll up your sleeves to ensure projects stay on schedule and meet our high standards of quality
Preferred Qualities or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline, MBA preferred
- 6-8 years total experience, 4+ years of product management in software platform or SaaS solutions
- Customer obsession-proven ability to develop innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs
- Experience translating customer needs and ideas into detailed product requirements
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Experience with end to end product delivery, overseeing roadmap strategy and execution
- Experience engaging and influencing both peers and senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to use a data driven approach to back up assumptions and drive actions
- Track record of having built successful enterprise analytics, Machine Learning or supply chain products.
- Experience with commerce back-end systems and processes.
- Experience with Amazon or Walmart will be a huge plus.
CommerceIQ’s Vision: To build the modern operating system for brands to win in Ecommerce.
- Customer Obsession
- Take Ownership & Deliver Results
- Bias for Action
- Dive Deep
- Curiosity & Self-Learning
- Hire & Develop the Best
- Win as a Team
- Think Big, Take Bets, and Innovate
- Stock Options, 401K plan, FSA and HSA programs
- Health insurance, Life Insurance, Long-term, and short-term disability
- Generous holiday and time off policy including unlimited PTO, 4th Friday of every month off for the whole company
- WFH benefits including, flex work from home hours, Mobile and Broadband reimbursement, Fitness reimbursement, home office set-up fees
Do you want to craft the future of e-commerce? For a confidential discussion APPLY NOW or you can learn more at https://commerceiq.ai
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.