Do you want to work in a vibrant, young and energetic environment where you are rewarded for the results you deliver? Then you should be talking with Operatix!
We are looking for talented, energetic individuals who want to be part of a growing company within our highly successful Business Development department. We have a remote flexible work policy allowing you to collaborate and learn from top performers.
Our Business Development teams are responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a productive environment. A strong candidate will have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic. Operatix provides a competitive base salary with commission, additional bonuses and health benefits.
If you are passionate about sales, money driven, and believe you have what it takes to succeed in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
- Place outbound phone calls (cold calling) to set appointments and initiate the sales process on behalf of our customers
- Account management – Develop and maintain strong relationships and consistent communication with client(s) assigned to you
- Work to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals through execution of demand generation activities
- Manage activity in CRM tool and maintain sales metrics
- Continuous prospecting through LinkedIn, Discover.org and other data sources
We are looking for someone who:
- Is interested in building upon their successful track record in sales
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality
- Has a “can do” attitude and loves to be challenged
- Is metrics-oriented, organized and has a need to win
- Money driven and a self starter
- Sales Experience (B2B preferred)
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- General IT knowledge is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
How You'll Grow:
At Operatix, we believe hard work should be rewarded! We promote on a merit basis, giving you control of how quickly you can progress. As a Business Development Representative, you'll be partnering with our clients who are internationally known Software vendors, giving you direct insight to a variety of SAAS organizations and top notch experience for career growth. You'll be speaking and connecting with C-level executives on a daily basis.