Are you driven to improve quality?
Become the new Senior Quality Engineer at URBANTZ!
Urbantz operates on one of the most growing markets, offering a SaaS solution for retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses that tremendously accelerated in 2020.
We're growing fast for the last 5 years - recently Deloitte has listed us among the top 3 fastest growing start-ups in Belgium.
We're a team of diverse people who make things happen.
Our culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement of initiatives in an international, English speaking work environment.
Our mission is to make last mile logistics more sustainable for retailers and transport operators by improving their operational efficiency. We bring value to the retail and logistics sector by providing better client service and help them save on deliveries.
About the Team
We believe in the richness of collaboration and of diversity, for everyone to make an impact and work together toward a common goal.
We offer a flexible and fun working environment with lots of autonomy and the possibility to grow as a professional and as a person. You will find an engaged team, where people share their joy for technology, ready to coach you as well as learning from you.
For us, the culture fit is important as we want to invest in our people for the long term.
Collaboration, Ownership, Innovation, Excellence & Sustainability are our core values
Your journey at Urbantz
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will drive quality across Urbantz's products and organization. Your role is crucial to improve quality, speed up development time, and ship a high-quality product. You will:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Contributing testing activities in every phase through the entire STLC
- Create detailed comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for new and existing features
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning quality testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Perform manual and automated regression, new feature and manual exploratory testing
- Improve and contribute to automated testing
- Track quality assurance metrics and propose improvements
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Grant input and feedback to QA Manager
You will work directly with the Product and the Customer Success Team as a member of the Engineering team.
- You have 5+ years of proven experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You have knowledge of Software Test Automation methodologies and the different levels of testing
- You have knowledge of CI and BDD
- You have knowledge of Manual Software Testing methodologies
- You are able to see and test the product with a customer eye
- You are meticulous and a solution-oriented/problem-solver
- You communicate in a clear and concise way, especially in writing.
- You can teach people how to test well and win people over to your cause
- You have agile thinking and can adopt changes quickly and effectively
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun while doing that!
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust
- Flexible company, nice colleagues to work with, fun company activities (even for our remote people!),...
- Entering the promising and ever-growing world of last mile logistic
- A competitive salary package
If you desire to work to change the future of cities, then this is your chance: don't hesitate and apply now!