Who We Are
Qwinix is a cloud-native consultancy and Google Cloud Partner. Driven by a distinguished engineering core, Qwinix works with clients to modernize their infrastructure, develop powerful digital experiences and processes, and strategically adopt innovative cloud solutions.
We’re on a mission to close the gap between next and now. Through great people and great technology, we’re able to solve the world’s most pressing problems and build remarkable experiences, processes, and products for our clients.
We pride ourselves on fostering a growth-centric culture through every step of a Qwinix employee's journey. From comprehensive onboarding practices to career development incentives, we strive to help our employees build a brighter tomorrow for themselves and their clients.
Here is what you will do...
-Collaborate with Development team on infrastructure architecture and system requirements
-Infrastructure design, business analysis, performance analysis & provider and component selection that meets product and security requirements
-Support the Development team with integration of programmatic interfaces necessary to access and interoperate with infrastructure components
-Design, provision, and maintain development, test, staging, and production environments
-Cloud DevOps pipeline management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Cloud Deployments - AWS or GCP
- Able to coordinate with development, product, and customer success to ensure operational and product goals and metrics are achieved
- Design, deployment, and scale of production infrastructure for consumer and enterprise facing products
- Good organization, time management, and communication skills with proven ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- Cloud services expertise including the deployment of AWS and/or GCP
- Database administration and scaling
- Identity & access management including privileged identity management
- Experience with IT audit controls and standards
- Past work in an early stage technology startup or equivalent dynamic business and operating environment
Why this work is important
We are dedicated to delivering quality customer service and, most importantly, compassionate support during times of need for their customers.
Qwinix is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other classification as required by applicable law.