We are seeking a Senior Product Manager for the Serverless Dashboard, and a new Serverless Desktop app. The Desktop application
Serverless Desktop is a native graphical user interface that makes it easy to build and test serverless applications built on AWS Lambda. Serverless infrastructure has incredible potential, and we believe a graphical user interface will help developers realize that potential to build an unprecedented amount of applications. It is designed to be standalone. We aim for Desktop to be to serverless applications what Sketch is to design. Serverless Dashboard is an operations console for troubleshooting and managing your serverless applications, as well as managing your team.
An ideal candidate has a strong background in developer products, data-driven analytics, product design experience, user experience design, and is ready to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Define and maintain the product roadmap for Serverless Desktop and Dashboard.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the serverless development and collaboration experience.
- Design solutions for developer productivity and collaboration in teams.
- Identify key success metrics, drive the instrumentation, analyze, and report on the outcomes of the metrics.
- Conduct customer interviews to gather feedback.
- Communicating and coordinating progress, and open issues across the company.
- Experience delivering beautiful user interfaces and experiences on top of a technical domain.
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial environment with engineers and designers.
- Experience in product management, working on a developer product.
- Familiarity with AWS services common to serverless architectures (AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM, etc), REST APIs, back-end runtimes (e.g. Node), streaming data, and other common serverless architectures.
- Familiar with the serverless developer ecosystem.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Comfortable creating wireframes in Balsamiq, Sketch, or Figma.