Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
Location - Remote (PST Time)
Duration: 7 Months
Target Start: Mid-March for a few week of overlap with trainer
Schedule: 8 AM PST - 8 hr day. MON - FR(
- Executive Support exp - supporting multiple executives schedules
- EXCELLECT: Prioritization, Organizational & Multitasking Skills
- Outlook is a critical Must Have
- Experience with Gsuite is a PLUS
Description: Seeking administrative support for Direct to Consumer.
- Establish strong relationships and act as a liaison with agency counterparts and departments.
- Keep schedules and calendars as assigned. Maintain files.
- Handle all other issues as directed.
- Strong computer knowledge (word processing, excel, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented.
- Excellent problem solving skills to be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and under deadline.
- Team player.
- Previous related experience a plus.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.