Do you enjoy talking to people?
Do you love challenges?
Are you excited to join an inspiring team?
JOIN OUR TEAM!
**Must be fluent in English & Spanish**
APPLY TODAY- START TOMORROW
OPPORTUNITY FOR DENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS and GROWTH
Starting Pay: $12-13 an hour based on sales or call center experience
Are you looking for a position that offers growth opportunity, merit increases, paid training, and a comfortable work environment? If so, fill out the job application and be prepared to be a part of a great team!
At Community Dental Partners, we believe that every child deserves to have a magical experience, and we carry that belief in everything we do. We take pride in designing a unique experience at each dental practice, and we are looking for special people who want to help support the dental practices in this mission.
Our Call Center Specialists work on the Confirmation, Sales, and Recare team to ensure that the first interaction patients have is always magical. Our role in the Call Center is to reach out to existing/potential patients to provide information about Smile Magic's services, explain our treatment process, and gather all information needed for an appointment. Along with creating the appointment, we follow outlined processes to confirm appointments, and assist patients with reminder follow up.
***Training will be ON SITE, then transition to remote***
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; flexibility to handle multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Provide excellent phone skills: clear, articulate communication to accurately describe our services to patients and collect information
- Provide a superior customer service experience through the phone
- Meet departmental goals for inbound and outbound calls
- Convert leads into appointments
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency using the Google Suite of products
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications and call center systems
- Excellent typing skills
- Fluency in English & Spanish
Community Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Our committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time