bxblue is a fintech with a mission to help people access the cheapest personal credit in Brazil. Big names invested us in the national and international scene. We were accelerated by Y Combinator, an accelerator responsible for companies such as Airbnb, Dropbox, Heroku, Docker, and Twitch.
We were honored to be selected by Banco do Brasil to co-create together Brazil's first Loan API. We were on the list of 100 Startups to keep an eye on in 2019.
Since then, we have not stopped growing. Today we are looking for a CRM Analyst who will take our user messaging strategy to the next level!
bxblue has been working with remote work for years, and this position would be no different. You can work from wherever you want, remotely.
- Manage our relationship flows with users via transactional and marketing messages;
- Act together with other teams to grow our user base, while keeping it engaged.
- Solid experience in email marketing, SMS marketing and push notifications as a channel to engage and retain users;
- You have an analytical eye into marketing and the know-how to hack spreadsheets and database queries to make the most of marketing strategies;
- You have outstanding communication skills to create compelling communications with our user base;
- You know how messaging platforms technically work "behind the scenes" and can use that to empower results.
- Food or meal voucher
- Healthcare and dental care insurance SulAmérica
- Home office voucher for help with your costs
- Free Sessions on Zenklub
- 1 month Paternity Leave
- Flexible schedule
- Several integration rituals to be close, even far away :)
Why join bx now
- Opportunity to build the result in a fast-growing startup with global and local investors.
- Culture and rituals that leverage their development and encourage incredible coexistence over time, even if at a distance;
- Learn and work daily with professionals who are a reference in the market;
- Living in a culture with the strength of diversity and inclusion.