In this position, you will gain lots of valuable hands-on experience with data management in the solar industry. You will be assisting the operations team with preparing and processing customer analytic reports. This is a contract role that will be paid on an hourly basis (estimated 20-35 hours per week).
- Use specialized software, geospatial information system (GIS) tools, image processing software, and other software to prepare and digitize solar sites for data analysis
- Interface with vendors and quality control of internal data uploads
- Coordinate project goals and timeline with Project Manager
- Work on special analysis or other projects as needed by Project Management
- You have access to a computer and high-speed internet for using web-based tools and software.
- Clear and timely communication is a must.
- Fully remote