- Source and attract candidates by using job portals, databases, social media etc.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job portals
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct internal interviews with managers using various reliable recruiting and selected tools/methods
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitude
- Maintain and update status of all ongoing positions in applicant tracking system
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Collect and report on recruitment KPIs
- 2-5 years of successful track record in recruitment.
- Prior experience with technology hiring and good understanding of technical skills.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.).
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
About Wonderment Apps:
Wonderment Apps is a technology development and design firm that provides scalable teams to create truly inspirational technology for Enterprise Technology Companies, Startups, and Traditional Businesses. The connection to our customers and the products always comes first, which is why we carefully select talented developers, product developers, project managers and designers from around the world. Our core philosophy is to create a sense of Wonderment in every product and feature we create. Whether it is rigorous technology or a beautifully-designed consumer site / app, each team member strives to make the experience engaging and worthy of sharing.