The Customer Experience Specialist (CXS) is responsible for creating a positive experience for the customer, ultimately leading to renewal and long-term customer satisfaction. To achieve this, the CXS understands the business initiatives and goals of the customer and helps them meet their goals using curiosity, empathy, and innovative thinking. Refine & optimize the customer's use of the platform by taking advantage of current & new features. The CXS will assess overall satisfaction of the customer through stakeholder meetings, and close monitoring of usage and other key metrics.
The CXS guides Docebo customers to the optimal solution to meet their business needs in a consultative approach and in the context of the customer's industry and use case. This role works with a portfolio of customers and collaborates with all internal stakeholders such as sales, product, marketing and account management. The primary goal is to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty creating… “raving fans”.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Educate and inspire customers with best practices, success examples, and innovative ways to solve business problems through our Docebo Academy.
- Identify and mitigate risk early to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Create scalable and automated methods to engage and educate large segments of customers.
- Assist the customer in creating and monitoring success KPIs throughout each phase of the customer journey.
- Increase customer retention by tracking upcoming renewals and assisting customers through a seamless renewal process.
- Collaborate with internal teams (marketing, sales, product, professional services, and support) in order to provide an overall high quality Customer Experience.
- Recognize up-sell opportunities based on customer needs and work with the Account Management team to expand usage of Docebo.
- 1-4 years of experience in a related field.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in customer-facing roles.
- Strong communication skills and rapport building, while leveraging technology to interact with customers remotely.
- Knowledge of latest trends & technology in L&D space and how to apply into the customer journey.
- Use a consultant approach with a combination of logic, analysis, experience, wisdom, advanced methods to make sound, timely decisions and to find effective and innovative solutions.
- Ability to analyze data and use it to drive conversations and objectives.
- Customer focus to be able to add value to customers and exceed their expectations giving excellent service.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of empathy while balancing the relationship between Docebo and our customers.
Nice to have
- Previous experience on LMS administration and Instructional Design principles.
- Previous experience as Customer Success Specialist, Customer Success Manager, Customer Experience Manager or business consultant.
- Proficiency of HR / LMS technologies is desired.
- Knowledge in CRMs Salesforce preferred.
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, highly configurable platform designed to make customers, partners, and employees love their learning experience. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and have grown exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in Italy, France, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If you're ready to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market, apply today!