We are looking for a part-time executive assistant with a strong aptitude in organization and communication to join our team. A successful candidate will have a strong interest in learning how to manage the daily operations of an innovative company and work closely with the company's leadership to ensure daily operations are running smoothly. Successful applicants should display an interest in our industry and showcase professional or university-level experience.
- Manage CEO's inbox, reply to select emails, give short summary of emails, and alert CEO of important messages
- Manage CEO's calendar by scheduling meetings and ensuring there is no conflict
- Assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the business by assisting leadership
- Generate content for and update company social media profiles
- Assist in proofreading, editing documents, and drafting proposals
- Answer company's phone calls and filter to correct departments
- Assist in business outreach is a plus
- o Comfortable working in a self-starter/entrepreneurial environment
- o Serious eye for details
- o Comfortable with numbers
- o Outstanding written as well as verbal communication skills
- o Talent for multitasking
- o Solid analytical skills
- o Bachelor's degree
- o Must be located in the United States and able to work on during EST work hours
- o Previous experience as an administrative assistant, executive assistant, or office manager strongly preferred
- o Competency in French will be considered a plus
This is a paid position commensurate with experience in a fast growing, diverse company with a convivial work vibe.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to ipancurakova(at)altanova.io
About ALTANOVA: At ALTANOVA, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands and grow quickly in a team of diverse and talented professionals. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a dynamic organization with passionate people. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Join us to make a difference dealing with one of the defining challenges of our generation.
ALTANOVA has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Our staff is a strong illustration of this commitment.
As a boutique consulting firm providing a unique focus at the intersection of energy, people and environmental sustainability to its corporate and real estate clients, Altanova engineers and consultants have worked to make global companies truly more sustainable and enhanced the energy and GHG performance of more than 35 Million Square-Feet of commercial, industrial and multifamily real estate located in more than 20 countries. Altanova staff provide exceptional outcomes for smart and demanding clients seeking solutions and strategies to embed sustainability in their core business. Our small team of passionate professionals strive to understand new emerging trends and identify key solutions using advanced analytics and deep understanding of engineering and technology. Visit altanova-energy.com.