Olive is healthcare’s first intelligent digital workforce and has been successfully deployed at numerous healthcare systems across the country. Olive helps streamline and automate the most high-volume, repetitive tasks so healthcare professionals can concentrate on their patients and solve healthcare’s most challenging problems. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she finds out where she can make an impact, onboards quickly, shows up to work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
Olive Labs is a new functional area within our “Olive Enables” maneuver that applies our core capabilities (including but not limited to Robotic Process Automation) and also creates new technology to support the rapid delivery and exploration of a variety of healthcare use cases. Olive Labs will efficiently deliver customer value while driving innovation.
About the role:
In the role of Project Manager, you’ll embed in multiple cross-functional teams to facilitate the design, development, integration, testing and delivery of our new applications and tools.
You’ll be an instrumental member of our dynamic, mission-driven team, acting as a servant leader to close gaps in engineering, product, and customer experience. You will solve exciting problems every day as you drive continuous improvement in how your teams work and what they deliver, always staying a step ahead on risks and opportunities.
- Work closely with project teams to drive definition and execution of features and products
- Own the team’s project plan; ensure that project schedules and project scope are well-defined. Track progress and report status on a regular basis to the project team and stakeholders.
- Act as Scrum Master. Champion and support Agile software development practices where they make sense, and tailor those practices (including scrums, planning, review and retrospective sessions, demos and more) to each project team.
- Actively anticipate, identify and monitor issues, risks and dependencies. Track and remove barriers to progress
- Demonstrate flexibility and creative problem-solving in the face of uncertainty
- 4+ years experience leading software development projects, including 3+ years using scrum.
- Nice to have: Project Management experience in automation or healthcare technology.
- Ability to take ownership of complex efforts and mediate between competing interests and personalities. Ability to identify options, suggest solutions, and act decisively when necessary to advance a project.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical contributors, and between project teams and senior leadership.
- Genuine enthusiasm and excitement for project management. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent workstreams on tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with technical concepts and an ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools