Are you interested in E-Mobility and are you also looking for a job in which your technical knowledge comes to its full advantage? Optimile is looking for a back-end software developer for our Charge Point Operator (CPO) & Mobility Service Provider (MSP) platform development.
Optimile is a software company offering Mobility as a Service (MaaS) and Charging as a Service (CaaS), by combining all the mobility solutions in one app. Optimile delivers scalable software platforms to professional customers worldwide.
Optimile creates an innovative product in a new market within an international context. Not only do we develop charging software (such as white label platforms & applications) for external parties, we also have our own brand ‘Mobiflow’.
You'll work (remotely) on our system of networked mobility. Our platform creates a connection between different mobility services and users, and is responsible for managing various charging points for electric vehicles.
What will you be doing?
- You'll be contributing to the further development of our Charging as a Service platform (CPO/MSP) for electric vehicles and the integration of various mobility platforms.
- Setting up roaming connections with other 'Charging Station Operators'
- Setting up interoperability integrations with 'Charging Stations Manufacturers'
- Offering technical support in the backend system for charging stations.
- You have a thorough experience with Python, Django and Java.
- You have an understanding of React Native.
- Working with pull requests, code reviews and unit testing are basics for you.
- You are passionate about developing and expanding back-end systems.
- Working in a team doesn’t scare you.
- You have the ability to take responsibility and work independently.
- You speak fluently English.
- Living in Europe is a must.
- Full-time permanent role, based remotely.
- Competitive salary.
- Fast growing international company.
- A great, supportive team to work with.
- The possibility to develop an innovative product in a new market within an international context.