This is a full-time, work-from-home position has good upward growth potential that can be located anywhere in the United States, Canada or United Kingdom.
The Customer Success Specialist will be entrusted with reactive and proactive customer support to ensure that each customer has a full understanding of their issues, how to address them and why they happened in the first place. The Customer Success Team places an emphasis on training, consultation and providing solutions for customers.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Ability to make customers feel empowered after interacting with support and you don't make them feel bad for asking silly questions.
- Ability to speak with clarity and confidence.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- A “go-getter” who enjoys speaking with customers and overcoming objections.
- Experience with setting up and analysis of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads and/or Facebook Ads.
- 2-5 years in a Customer Success or Consultant role.
We'd like you to have:
- Customer facing experience.
- Google Analytics or similar web analytics experience.
- Knowledge of Google, Bing, and/or Facebook Ads.
- Experience with Zapier, CRM software and/or B2B SaaS software.
For this role we need you to:
- Be motivated to help people with their questions.
- Have a friendly, engaging, and relaxed style.
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an acute eye for detail and understand that sometimes you need to read between the lines.
- Be generally interested in SaaS products.
What this role looks like:
WhatConverts is a dynamic software company, so you'll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you'll get to do:
- Respond and reach out to customers via email, telephone & chat for proactive customer service, support and some inbound sales inquiries.
- Help customers via email, chat and the telephone to ensure they have the best experience possible setting up an account, troubleshooting their problems, guiding them through solution(s) and answering their questions.
- Work with the product team to build tools and offer feedback that will speed up and increase the quality of support.
- Grow and develop customer relationships through proactive support with a focus on expansion, adoption, retention and renewal.
- Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how WhatConverts can be leveraged to meet them.
- Proactively advocate customer needs, issues and product feedback cross-departmentally.
WhatConverts has been helping people across the world track “What Marketing Converts”. A lead can be a phone call, web form submission, web chat or e-commerce transaction. Our software helps our customers track & optimize their marketing efforts to ensure it is giving them the best ROI.
- We are customer oriented.
- We are well-reasoned problem solvers.
- We are positive team players.
- A remote-first company: We believe in breaking down barriers of bureaucracy and empowering our remote team members to work agilely to accomplish more in a shorter amount of time.
- Take pride in your craft: We are committed to trying new things. By trying new things, we can learn valuable lessons. We are full of leaders and team players that work with integrity.
- Stay customer-driven: Our team cares deeply about our customers and takes great pride in providing solutions. Customers are inherently evolving expectations and are continuously expecting more.
- Be outcome-oriented: It is our mission to build an action-oriented team that strives to be the best at anticipating needs and providing innovative and creative solutions and tools for intelligent marketing and business growth.