Our team is looking for customer service representatives to join our team in our New Jersey office. Although our office is located in Jersey City, we have remote positions available. This person will drive customer satisfaction by maintaining extensive product knowledge and providing excellent customer service experiences.
The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction.
- Application Enrollment - Processing new and existing customer's applications, maintaining customer confidentiality, solving customers issues.
- Consult on customer success - Advise customers on how to successfully leverage the product/service based on their unique needs.
- Maintain working product knowledge - Act as a product expert to ensure information given to customers is accurate, up-to-date and strategic.
- Being a team player - Grow within the company & build teams.
- 1-2 years proven experience in supporting client success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude
- Passion for delighting customers with above and beyond service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
Our benefits include:
- Weekly compensation (Commission)
- Company Incentives/ bonuses