This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the US.
We believe you are only scratching the surface of the impact you could have—no matter how successful you are. We help world-class executives become world-class coaches—to massively increase their impact.
Transition Excellence online program for High Performers who want to transition into coaching and make a profound difference to people's lives and give the skills to attract high performing, high fee clients.
We're looking for a Strategic Content Manager who is social media savvy to build and centralize our library of content, actively engage with our online community for our subscription program, and make strategic recommendations for our products that are rooted in data. Experience in e-learning, coaching or a similar area is a must.
You will partner with the Product Marketing Owner, Social Media Manager, Leadership and other teams to define content and engagement opportunities for the community. You will be responsible for centralizing and organizing all existing and future content created for Transition Excellence, including ensuring content remains up to date.
A big large part of this role is to also actively participate in and engage our online community. As someone who lives and breathes our content, you'll take the lead in sparking conversation with our members in our subscription program. This means not just posting compelling content, but responding to comments and partnering strongly with our Social Media Manager.
This role will be the heart and soul of our coaching subscription program who will lead our content strategy and engage directly with our customers.
- Own the customer and content experience for our subscription program
- Work closely with the Marketing team to craft and execute comprehensive editorial and creative strategies that yield results
- Generate reports to evaluate the impact of content and engagement in order to create data-driven recommendations
- Own the editorial calendar for the subscription program which may include coordinating the creation of new content, planning and scheduling online events, and etc.
- Copyedit and proofread articles, blogs, scripts, podcasts, videos, and other content as needed
- Create engaging online community content and actively engage as an ambassador with subscription members on a daily basis through social media to encourage engagement
- Create, maintain and audit the Library of existing and future content (blogs, vidoes, podcasts, etc.) for Transition Excellence, centralizing content from a myriad of sources
- Co-own the Brand Voice Guidelines and related content-focused best practice documentation
- 3+ years of content management with an emphasis on strategy creation, 1+ year of online community engagement
- An obsession with learning about our audience (high-performing leaders who want to become coaches) and how Transition Excellence can fulfill their needs
- Experience being a customer ambassador that actively engages and participates in the communities they serve
- Experience in managing editorial calendars, content plans, audits, and style guides
- Experience using data and research to evaluate the impact of content, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results
- Excellent document management skills with a flair for organizing information in easy to find ways
- Possesses exceptional writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Represents an equal balance of creative versus strategic bridging the gap between the two
- Fluent with CMS's, social media platforms, and other community based web platforms, and G-Suite
- Familiarity with Zoom, Slack and other online workplace tools
- Comfortable working in a fully remote environment and embraces a proactive communication style
To learn more about the product offered by Truly Rich Ventures, please visit us at https://transitionexcellence.com
The parent company of Transition Excellence, Truly Rich Ventures, is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We believe that our differences make us stronger, and we embrace and encourage candidates of all walks of life and viewpoints to apply.
We make all employment decisions without regard to race, gender / gender identity, religion, national origin, military veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected under Federal, state or local law.