At the Doers Way, our Outsourced Doers division is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing agencies in the world, providing our members with fully qualified virtual assistants. Many female entrepreneurs feel overwhelmed building their business, our ability to match them with a virtual assistant specifically trained for them helps our online community be successful in doing what they love.
We take care of each other and our clients and we build each other up to be the best versions of ourselves. We have big dreams, we are strategic, and we plan and execute with success.
The purpose of the Head of People position is to lead the development, implementation and evaluation of best in class people strategies that support the organisation in achieving its vision, mission and strategic goals.
This role will report to the Director of Operations. The following roles report directly to the Head of People:
- Human Resources Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Workforce Planning Manager
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Strategic management of all HR-related functions (HR, Recruitment/Placement, Workforce planning, employee engagement and NPS, attrition)
- Provide human resources support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development.
- Act as a trusted adviser to Executive and team leaders on critical people issues and risks
- Develop appropriate People and Development measures across the organisation which enable the leadership team to monitor the impact of our People and Development strategies and where attention may need to be focussed at a strategic level in order to best support delivery of our mission and vision.
- Develop, monitor and regularly report on key People and Development performance indicators, management processes and compliance frameworks and take appropriate action to achieve improved service delivery and business objectives whilst appropriately controlling and mitigating risk.
- Ensure that any risks associated with the People and Development function, for example with respect to current and future legislation, are communicated and managed appropriately and effectively.
- Health, safety and cyber awareness training and programs.
- Prepare, review and monitor functional financial budgets and authority levels and ensure that they are followed.
- Carry out any other duties appropriate, as necessary or as requested by the Director of Operations
To be successful in this job you must have the following:
- In depth knowledge of The Doers Way and Outsourced Doers product offering
- Strategic understanding, and operational delivery, of people and development agendas and best in class practices covering attraction, recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, talent management and organisational change and development including culture change and development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Solid problem-solving
- Service and team oriented
- Change Management
- Initiative and ability to offer new ideas
- Ability to share knowledge, confident talking and presenting in public, in an engaging and informative style
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Educated to degree level in Human Resources, Management or a Business discipline
- Proven experience at a senior level of leading and inspiring a successful People and Development team in a people and service focused organisation
- Experience of developing and embedding people‐focused strategies to deliver commercial and other business objectives
- 10+ years of HR Management experience working in a fast paced environment
The Perks! What's in it for you?:
- You'll get to work with an intelligent, hard-working and vibrant team
- Reward and recognition programs
- Bonus schemes
- Work-life balance
- Great company culture
- Monthly team celebrations
- 13th-month bonus
- Above Industry Compensation Package
- Free and ongoing training in Digital Marketing
- Lots of support and motivation to be the best you can be
What's Next for Me?
If you are interested with the position, kindly hit the “Apply Button” below.