Paragon is seeking a proven, professional sales executive to join our team who can manage his or her business autonomously. A successful candidate will have 5-10+ years working at the VP and C-levels. Organization, presentation, and ability to close business is critical to the success of this individual. This role is responsible for all aspects of acquiring and growing new clients for our software development services. This role includes prospecting and qualifying leads, managing pipeline, negotiating and closing.
Knowledge of enterprise websites and professional services is a plus. Able to work in a structured sales process. Ability to work remotely for the right candidate.
- Conduct outbound prospecting activities working from leads you personally developed or have been assigned from Marketing
- Effectively manage sales process in Salesforce.com
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to discuss progress and obstacles
- Work with the Delivery Team to prepare estimates and kick-off new projects
- Prepare proposals and statements of work for projects
- Consistently meet and exceed quota assignments
- Learn and stay educated on the industry and core offerings
- Some travel to client sites and events/tradeshows is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-10+ years of sales experience, services and/or web development sales preferred
- Previous experienced with crafting and executing account-based events
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
The Business Development Executive position offers a base plus a commission compensation structure.