Headquartered in the United States, with regional representation in Brazil and Singapore, the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children (ICMEC) brings together an extensive network of private and public sector partners dedicated to protecting children from going missing, being abducted, sexually abused or exploited. As an international non-governmental organization (NGO), and together with our partners, we identify gaps in the international community's ability to protect its children and expertly assemble the people, resources, and tools needed to fill those gaps. To realize our vision, we advocate for improved protections, provide the necessary tools and training to those on the front lines of child protection, and collaborate with strategic partners to find solutions that protect children.
ICMEC is seeking a Programs Support Officer. The Programs Support Officer will work alongside ICMEC staff, as well as partners and other external stakeholders, to offer project management and administrative support toward the implementation of ICMEC global programs. The successful candidate will possess exceptional communications skills and attention to detail, as well as be able to work independently across multiple projects in international contexts.
- Work closely with the Senior VP of Strategic Advancement in the general support of ICMEC programs, projects, and activities.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for administrative support for program directors and other relevant staff as required.
- Conduct research, analyze data, and compile background documentation in support of program development, program measurement, and program impact evaluation.
- Develop and manage project schedules and work plans in support of various program initiatives and events.
- Develop briefing materials for ICMEC executive leadership and other staff and stakeholders as required.
- Support external communications with program partners.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a similar position, with demonstrated experience in project management, program development, or related functions.
- Experience in international development contexts strongly preferred.
- Experience working in child protection issues or a related field strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently collaborate across multiple internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in both project management and program implementation concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work with high-performing teams in a high-paced work environment.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
ICMEC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, or other legally protected basis. All decisions regarding employment issues are based on a person's overall qualifications and their ability to meet the position requirements.
No calls or emails please.