Are you ready to make an immediate impact at work and a lasting impact on the global cannabis industry? If so, don't miss this opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B software company serving some of the most innovative cannabis companies around the world.
Strimo's a fast-moving startup changing the way business is done in the cannabis industry. Our software is currently ranked the #1 ERP solution for the industry and is continuing to evolve rapidly. Our Customer Success Manager is a critical part of our team that expands customer accounts, increases customer retention, solves customer issues, and drives customer satisfaction.
As a Success Manager at Strimo, you will be engaged in supporting the success of Strimo's customers and partners to grow our overall business. Your day-to-day work will include creating and executing account plans for customers and partners, working with customers and partners on their progress, and coordinating with other Strimo teams to support these important relationships. You will also assist with the sales planning and forecasting, product planning, communicate with the rest of the Strimo team on the progress of partners and customers and strategize on how to increase success.
- Develop and manage quality long-term customer relationships
- Proactively solve client problems
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensure software performance and customer satisfaction by cultivating brand and product awareness
- Work with sales and R&D to ensure that new products and features are clearly communicated to customers and partners
- Onboard new customers and partners, collaboratively creating success roadmaps
- Schedule frequent and regular communication with customers and partners on their progress
- Develop account plans for customers and partners with clear goals
- Represent the company as point person for customers and partners, coordinating other Strimo resources when needed, including Sales, Marketing, and R&D
- Monitor and report on the progress of the customers and partners to Strimo team
- Collaborate with Strimo team on go-to-market strategy, product, and business needs of accounts and partners
- Visit customers and partners to build relationships and grow the business
- Help secure customer testimonials and case studies by enrolling key accounts in the customer reference program
- 3+ years of professional experience in success management, account management, customer support, sales preferably in a software company
- Self-motivated and desire every day to learn, grow and contribute to the success of our customers and partners
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Organized and process-oriented
- Able to build trusting relationships with Strimo team and outsiders
- Highly collaborative
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Confidence to discuss business and technical concepts and bring in experts when needed
- Curiosity and desire to continuously learn
- Passionate about technology
- Interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow
- Understanding of cannabis and enterprise software such as ERP and supply chain solutions
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time (once travel safely resumes)
- Prior work with global teams and clients
- Spanish or Portuguese language proficiency
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of every responsibility associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, Strimo reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.