The Fyllo Compliance Cloud is a suite of software and services built to overcome the complexities of highly regulated industries. We deliver data, media, retail and regulatory solutions that enable organizations to streamline compliance, increase efficiencies, and scale with speed. The Fyllo Data Marketplace is a first of its kind access point for brands and agencies to reach one of the fastest growing new audiences, the cannabis and CBD consumer. As cannabis and CBD have gone mainstream, traditional brands and agencies have recognized the value to be gained in reaching this enormous, and still growing new vertical.
The Business Development team is responsible for creating and curating the Fyllo data ecosystem to provide Fyllo customers with access to leading cannabis-endemic audience data. Fyllo has built for cannabis and CBD very similar audience data products and solutions to what IRI has done for CPG and what Polk has done for Auto. This is truly a game-changing role in building and scaling first-to-market data products that have been previously inaccessible to mainstream clients across key verticals like QSR, Retail, CPG, and Pharma. The Business Development Director will identify and execute data sales initiatives, drive adoption of Fyllo's data marketplace, and lead partnership efforts with leading DSPs, SSPs, Publishers, DMPs, and Social Platforms.
- Lead partnership and integration efforts with 3rd party DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, TV platforms, and social platforms
- Support sales organization with Fyllo's ecosystem of data-related offerings
- Work with Product and Sales to identify ways to scale/build existing and new channels of data revenue.
- Develop and own the go-to-market strategy for data-as-a-service and data licensing
- Prioritize, manage and develop new data partnerships that align to sales and product strategy.
- Work with platform partners, sales, product, and product marketing functions to identify, build and manage the go-to-market of data programs and offerings.
- Manage end-to-end partnerships process -- sourcing, negotiation, integration, and monetization
- Build and present business cases for new partner initiatives and potential revenue models (ie, data licensing, % of media, etc).
- Drive process and packaging initiatives that improve operational efficiency and allow partner programs to scale.
- Manage, analyze, and enhance existing Fyllo data solutions based on usage/performance
Who You Are
- 8+ years relevant professional experience, ideally in business development, strategic alliances or product management at a relevant ad tech company
- Understanding of the evolving audience data landscape
- Ability to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes, and comfort with complex concepts
- Proven track record managing and developing partnerships, revenue streams, and GTM initiatives
- Ability to formulate a partnership and program vision, strategy and execution plan.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and teams.
- Experience negotiating and sourcing opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, simultaneously, in an extremely fast paced environment
- Crisp and effective communicator; consistent attention to detail
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, as well as an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work closely with sales and customer-facing teams to drive initiatives
- Understanding of audience data, digital media, programmatic buying and selling, and analytics
- Bachelor's degree required
This position reports to the VP, Business Development & Data Strategy