Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN with a quickly expanding remote practice, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. We are a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud-native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
Born in the cloud, Trek10 specializes in the design, build and support of cutting edge environments for our clients utilizing AWS Platform Services. Trek10 is a global thought leader on building serverless applications and backend IoT architectures on AWS and provides 24/7 proactive monitoring, automation, and management via Trek10 CloudOps, a technical response team fully staffed by our AWS Certified Engineers.
To better understand the type of cutting edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
Trek10 is looking for a Program Manager to support complex consulting engagements primarily with federal customers. Trek10 Professional Services delivers a wide range of projects for our clients. The Program Manager plays an integral role interfacing with the customer, working with multiple stakeholders, and ensuring the technical team can focus on building solutions during the engagement. A successful candidate will be equally comfortable working with technical teams at Trek10 as they are working with both business and technical teams at the customer. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Help your team navigate complex bureaucratic relationships to bring all stakeholders together around a common product vision and strategy
- Lead client engagements from a non-technical perspective: be Trek10's face to the world
- Lead cross-functional implementation teams to deliver world-class solutions to clients
- Learn, coach, and share knowledge and skills with other Trek10 team members
- Identify and take lead on opportunities to improve individually and at the organizational level
- Provide management and team level visibility into the status and health of the engagement
- Work with the government practice leader and technical leader to qualify opportunities to pursue
- The expectation is this role will lead a handful of large longer duration projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in IT in a consultative, client-facing consulting role
- History of working on project for large (Fortune 200) clients or government agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strongly preferred
- Experience working with Department of Defense or regulated industry clients
- Experience in the AWS ecosystem or other technical ecosystem (Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed.
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it.
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great nerds.
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available.
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long-term professional growth and development.