Onebridge is seeking a full-time SDET to be based remotely in EST time zone, prefer candidates in the mid-west.
This is a fully-remote position post-covid.
Senior SDET - Automation Engineer | Quick Overview:
The Senior Development Engineer in Test is responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality for all software solutions. The Automation Engineer is also responsible for contributing ideas and quality concerns in a highly cooperative agile development team.
Senior SDET - Automation Engineer | Day-to-Day:
- Create and execute product test plans and/or test scripts for integration, smoke, and end-to-end tests.
- Integrate automated tests into the existing continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Participate in planning user stories during development iterations.
- Utilize the agile methodology and participate in all phases of its process.
Senior SDET - Automation Engineer | Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 8 years of progressive experience that includes development, testing, and enterprise environments.
- 4+ years of Test Automation; Selenium experience preferred.
- Experience with C#, Python, OR F# required; but a robust code base is highly desired.
- Ability to establish a Testing Framework and rigor for ensuring the development of quality code that is clean, deployable, and scalable.
- Experience conducting quality engineering on a product/platform is required.
- AWS is highly preferred, but any cloud platform experience is helpful.