Plain Concepts is a tech company born in 2006 as a result of the passion for cutting-edge technology by 4 Microsoft MVP’s. With the goal of developing and facilitating solutions for customers in the adoption of new technologies, we work together with 360 employees to help clients across nearly all industries.
Operating in 14+ offices worldwide, we have a large team of highly experienced specialists in disruptive developments including Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT and Cloud. The mission of Plain Concepts is to offer customized, innovative and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs, always incorporating the latest available technology. We love helping our clients with their technological challenges no matter what the industry is, and it gives us great pleasure to share our knowledge with them.
- We don't do bodyshopping
- We're passionate about sharing our knowledge with others and we're committed to the agile values
- We encourage and support each other to get involved in the community and talk at conferences
- We constantly push ourselves to be creative and innovative
- We aim to build satisfying relationships with our clients and to be an inspiring reference through our work.
As a Back-end Developer, you will be part our international development team to develop our own data product, Sidra. Sidra Data Platform is a data lake platform built on Azure PaaS. It’s an enterprise data lake solution focused on deploying a working system quickly, facilitating scalability throughout the lifecycle of the platform and simplifying every action related to maintenance. It has analytical applications based on SQL Server and Power BI and analysis scenarios and machine learning modeling using Databricks and MLFlow
We are currently looking for new team player to join our international remote team
We value experience, but also capabilities and competency. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, taking care of the software engineering challenges.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of new features for the data lake using .NET Core 3.1
- Provide new ideas for product improvement: new features, strategic refactors and performance improvement
- Provide input to innovate the technology
- Cooperate and help other Developers, as we all have the same goals
- You embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment
- Always thinking a step ahead
- Enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a talent for taking it on and making it happen
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies but also on the interpersonal level. You can ask and give feedback
- You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals
- You have a Pro-active and can-do attitude
- At least 3 years’ experience working with .NET ecosystem.
- Pro developer with C#
- Strong experience with relational databases (MS SQL on Azure).
- Solid experience using Azure Cloud services (Azure Data Factory, AD, Analytics..)
- Know what SOLID, Clean Code and Design patterns stand for.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic and fast paced environment with changing priorities and requirements both as team member and independently.
- Ability to design complex functionalities in a scalable and evolvable architecture.
- Ability to optimize the quality, complexity, and efficiency of the code.
- Ability to communicate in English - ESSENTIAL
Nice to have:
- Have previously worked with Data Lake, Data Bricks, PowerShell..
- Have previously worked on data-related projects
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience in working with TDD
What do we offer?
Working at Plain Concepts means working in a dynamic and international setting.
We only hire people with exceptional talents and capabilities! You will work on an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace with a competitive salary. In addition, we offer:
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Flexible remuneration: nursery, restaurant and transport
- Working with highly skilled people
- Flexible Schedule in a full-time position (40-hour week)
- Great continuous training and education opportunities
- Latest technological tools
- Possibility to work remotely
- A relaxed and fun team in an International atmosphere
- Plain Camp
If this is the sort of environment you thrive in, then apply! we are looking forward to getting to know you