At Spiff we encourage creativity, value innovation, expect collaboration, and are results-driven. If you are a “get stuff done” individual and are looking for a transformative experience, we want to talk to you! We have ambitious aspirations and are looking for the right people to help us reach escape velocity.
As a Sr. Product Manager, Reporting & Analytics at Spiff, you will work closely with our CPO to define the product vision, strategy and roadmap for our Enterprise customers. You will also partner closely with our CXO, customers, and development to define and deliver product solutions, spearhead launch activities, and drive adoption post-launch.
Successful candidates should have strong analytics and research experience, ability to develop empathy with customers as well as ability to manipulate and draw insights from it.
- Manage the product roadmap and execution for our Reporting & Analytics team
- Talk with customers and empathize with them to ensure we are building the right product
- Focus relentlessly on improving Spiff users’ experiences. Collaborate with Design to Identify customer problems and deliver meaningful product solutions.
- Conduct and gather extensive research about the commission space (trends, competitive analysis, intel, etc.)
- Work with the founders and leadership team to help determine specific products' strategy
- Coordinate the product development process with engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences to our customers
- Clearly define and communicate product requirements
- Drive prioritization for new feature development
- Ensure execution of the stories and tasks as per timeline
- Help the team define and track key success metrics
- Write stories and maintain a backlog of initiatives
- Work with the QA team to produce well-defined acceptance criteria and tests
Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working with Reporting/Analytics systems
- Highly analytical thinker with an innate ability to understand and navigate complex systems.
- Passion for well-designed products. You have an eye for design and are eager to collaborate with designers to deliver the best possible user experience.
- Deep empathy for users. You love engaging with customers and stakeholders to find out their biggest pain points and champion their needs.
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Familiarity with user experience and user interface best practices across desktop, mobile web and native apps.
- Solid technical knowledge either through formal education or professional experience.
- Entrepreneurial: You're a self-starter with flexible skills, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Detail-oriented: you must be able to notice small details and fit them within the larger picture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of basic accounting/finance principles
- Ability to learn quickly, operate autonomously, and manage projects to delivery
- Knowledge of Agile development and engineering best practices.
- Problem Solver: You’re a creative thinker who loves implementing simple and elegant solutions that solve real customer issues
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of common database architectures
- Understanding of CRM systems (Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with Project/Product Management tools and Analytics solutions
- Interest in Startups/Tech/Finance. Our team loves the startup community, and a genuine interest in the space is huge.
- Background in enterprise software development or deployment
- You’ve worked at a rapidly growing startup, especially early stage
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your dependents
- $1,000 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Company-sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-sponsored access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
- Remote Friendly Company