We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to work remotely from home for our client.
This position has two weeks of paid training and is 100% remote.
The Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide information and resolve problems that customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. This position is perfect for patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative people who find that problem-solving also comes naturally.
$12/hour with benefits available to full-time employees after 90 days employed.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree or equivalent