Superside is experiencing massive growth, and we are now looking for a world class UX designer to join our team!
We are a fully remote “tech-creative” company developing the future of work through our in-house Creative Operations Management platform, which enables seamless collaboration, complex creative processes, and efficient execution between clients and creatives across all timezones.
Today, we have over 160 employees in 58 countries, including creatives and project managers from the top-tier global agencies, developers, sales, marketing and operations from the best firms around the world. We form close partnerships with companies we respect, currently more than 140 clients, primarily US-based brands, including Amazon, Facebook, Redbull, Puma, Twitch, Kellogg’s, Cisco, Salesforce., and others, as well as scale-ups and future industry leaders.
Superside - CreativeOps collaboration platform
From project planning and execution to creative collaboration and assets management, Superside is a complete CreativeOps platform, delivered as a single application
Superside delivers a solution that is faster, better and more efficient than any of the existing agency solutions in the market today. We build advanced technology that enables our globally distributed team to work together 24/7 much more efficiently and robustly than traditional agencies through our tech platform. We combine this with a data- and value driven approach to hiring, training, and performance management in a globally distributed organization. Superside was founded in late 2015 and became the first Norwegian company to join the Y Combinator accelerator in Palo Alto, California. We have since received funding from reputable Silicon Valley investors Freestyle Venture, High Alpha, Slack Fund, Sam Altman, Alliance Venture and others. We are a fully remote company.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally.
Vision: Build the world's leading creative company, and help drive the transition to a global and fair online labor market.
Superside is experiencing massive growth, and is now looking for an additional team member to their amazing cross-functional product team. You will work closely with the DesignOps platform, from optimization and new features that add value to the end users. Your workday and tasks varies, but will amongst other include:
- Work with an agile, cross-functional team (engineering, design and product) finding solutions to design challenges on a wide range of product areas
- Take ownership of design ideas through ideation, wireframing & prototyping to find well-polished and beautifully crafted experiences that create valuable services to the end users
- Be up to date with and apply best user-centered design practices to create industry leading experiences
- Make well-informed decisions based on deep understanding of customer needs and strategic business direction
- Help the team to work in a more efficient way
This is you
- We believe that relevant experience and skills can compensate for formal education, and you have ideally 5+ years of experience
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and delivering quality work within pre-defined deadlines (ideally within a SaaS company)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- You thrive working both independently and in a cross-functional team. You work purposefully and trust your own abilities, all the while being open to others' input
- You are a great communicator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are proficient in UX design and prototyping tools
- Comfortable in delivering UI
- You have a commercial and product mindset
- You have loads of ambition and drive!
- Believer of the remote future of work
- Independent role with huge impact and freedom
- A fast paced supportive environment
- A leading role in a high-growth Silicon Valley Venture backed start-up with a proven business model
- Pioneering a $500bn global market and creating the future of work
- Competitive salary and equity in the company
- A remote first company