Caylent is a Cloud Native services provider serving technology-enabled companies ranging from venture-backed startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. Caylent specializes in containers, serverless, DevOps, compliance and security as an Advanced AWS and Google Cloud Platform Consulting partner.
We are passionate about all things DevOps and Cloud Native and value teamwork, ownership, and customer success. Our employees are the most important part of Caylent and thrive in a fast-paced, distributed work environment that has been 100% remote since 2015. Our unique practice areas afford opportunities to work with the most modern, challenging, and exciting technologies that are leading edge. And most importantly, we have fun!
Apply now and learn more.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes on AWS
- Automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS
- Work closely with developers to implement continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Build tools and processes to support the infrastructure
- Informally train and share AWS knowledge within the team
- Provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- Proficient with AWS services: Compute and Network, Storage and CDN, Database, Analytics, Application Services, Deployment and Management
- Experience with multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases and networking
- Familiarity interacting with AWS APIs
- AWS Disaster Recovery design and deployment across regions a plus
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting & programming (TFS, PowerShell, Jenkins, Python, Kubernetes, Java)
- Self-starter excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges
- Clear written and verbal communication in English
- Manage your own time and work well both independently and as part of a team
Caylent is a specialty Consultant and DevOps/Cloud Managed Services provider (DevOps-as-a-Service) with an emphasis on Kubernetes to software-enabled companies, mostly high-growth software startups. Our clients rely on Caylent engineers to architect, develop and integrate highly complex DevOps pipelines, including build automation, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, security, monitoring, logging, and alerting.
Part of our value proposition is that we structure our relationships with clients as real partnerships, where we become part of their team and share in their challenges and successes. That means every Caylent engineer is client-facing. Our engineers love the challenge of working on new stuff every single day without the corporate headaches.
You will construct and plan joint backlogs, kickoff new client engagements, perform daily tasks, participate in standups, sprint planning/retrospectives, and more. You will be semi-autonomous while managing a busy schedule, meeting deadlines, and setting proper expectations with our clients.
Identify and propose technical improvements using your software engineering knowledge and principals. Foster an environment of shared learning, promote DevOps principles, and embrace the cultural aspect of the DevOps movement in a team environment.
We are only as good as each person’s contribution to the delivery. Enormous effort is put forth into nurturing each employee’s career development, professional curiosity, technical innovation, and client interaction. If these things matter to you, read on, and apply.
NOTE: Not able to provide sponsorship.