Our small, independent team develops and maintains big scale bare metal data centers for proxying browser traffic. These more-than-proxies are used daily by hundreds of millions of Opera users.
We are looking for a Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Backend Compression team.
- writing feature and regression tests,
- integration and automation of the integration process,
- datacenter monitoring,
- incident reactions.
- basic experience with Linux,
- basics of scripting programming language.
Experience in one of the following is nice to have:
- Monitoring tools,
- Continuous Integration,
- Internet Transport technologies (HTTP, TLS, TCP, DNS),