On behalf of PokerStars, SD Solutions is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Sports Development team
Are you our next star player?
Come and join an engineering squad to build exciting new products featuring rock-solid stability, high-velocity code-shipping and ground-breaking innovation. And you're in good company: you'll be standing on the shoulders of the giants who created the most popular apps and products of their kind.
Why we need you?
You'll work on the most critical, strategic projects at the heart of the world's largest public online gaming business, with funding and opportunities to match our huge ambition.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of the award-winning Stars Group tech family, working with the best product and technology professionals, learning new skills, and developing yourself in new ways.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Developing high-quality CI, monitoring/alerting, and automation tools
- Diving into projects to help engineers implement operational features
- Crafting standards on operational matters and rolling them out
- Consulting across the tribe on best practices
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in IT Infrastructure role
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Automation/configuration management (Salt / Puppet / Chef)
- Project management and build systems (Maven / Gradle) or any
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins
- CI/CD enterprise experience
- Working in an Agile environment
- Good communication skills
- Self- Motivation
- Keep yourself up to date and giving fresh ideas
What's in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there's a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
What happens next?
If you're what we're looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, one of the PokerStars representatives will meet you for an online technical interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.