Software as a Service solutions have lowered the cost of entry into E-Commerce. Cost barriers once limited aspiring retailers to selling on platforms like Amazon have all but disappeared. Retailers are now free to branch out on their own and develop their unique voice in the market. We’re doing our part by solving one of the most challenging and misunderstood problem in E Commerce... returns.
In order to reach as many retailers as possible, we need to integrate into the tools they use, and they are quite a few. Instead of building every integration ourselves we want to empower third party developers to build freely upon our platform. To move us on our journey we need an awesome product manager to oversee the development of our third-party developer ecosystem.
- Develop our third-party app platform, and create a world class developer experience.
- Work closely with our API team lead to develop processes that empower our engineers to deliver a consistent and reliable API experience. These processes include, but are not limited to: enforcing standards, ensuring quality and consistent API Documentation, versioning, and third-party developer communication.
- Initially, oversee the rollout of existing functionality into our public API. Eventually, you will help develop the process to empower to teams add high quality changes to the API
- Work closely with our partnerships team to develop approval and quality control processes for new app launching in our Ecosystem
- Create feedback loops to help identify gaps in training resources to facilitate an environment of self-reliance for new third party developers
- Experience developing a third-party developer Ecosystem
- Experience with Oauth2 or other single sign on technologies
- You understand what it takes to create a developer friendly API
- Experience developing a coherent product strategy and roadmap
- Your outcome focused. You do not build for the sake of building. You make sure you frame problems, before solving them
- You do not default to playing it safe, and when it is called for you are not afraid to embark on a difficult journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A small, fast-growing and profitable start-up environment
- The opportunity to make customer-facing impacts
- A culture that values ideas, collaboration, and execution
- Medical Benefits