We are looking for an experienced and strategic Senior CRM Manager to join our growing Marketing team.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will set the global CRM strategy to deliver value to our consumers that drives deep advocacy and engagement. You will be relentlessly curious about understanding what drives consumer behaviour and will establish the frameworks and tools to ensure that we can support our consumers throughout their lifecycle. You will lead the CRM team, but will also be highly collaborative, working in close partnership with teams in demand, product, customer service, and regional teams to ensure we have a holistic plan to drive engagement across the business.
Who we are:
- Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping, and one of its fastest-growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
- We’re supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
- New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets, and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
- Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting), has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
What you will do:
- You will lead our CRM team and build our strategy for driving cost-efficient and sustainable habit formation;
- You will use high levels of segmentation to understand the different needs of our consumers, across all the markets in which we operate;
- You will help us advance our CRM technology and tools, but will also think about consumer experience holistically, and how teams like customer service support;
- You will be highly collaborative, and will partner closely with both central teams, but also regional teams to ensure that we hit targets in all markets;
- You will be accountable for the CRM budget and will understand the incremental impact your team’s work has on increasing engagement, and our unit economics.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
- You have 7+ years of proven experience in marketing and CRM;
- You are a strong team leader who can help coach others across both the immediate and wider team;
- You simplify and automate, making highly logical and analytical considerations to make things better and more efficient;
- You are highly comfortable with commercial data, and know-how to present business cases;
- You are a strong team player, you listen to others and take feedback, but know when to stand your ground;
- You are familiar with a variety of CRM tools (Braze etc), including their implementation;
- You speak English fluently.