A good Product Owner is a professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
As a great Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Your effort is important for the company as you will need to deliver a product not just according to users, but the product that helps make our company vision reality.
Does this sound like you? Continue reading!
What you will do:
- Handle all research related to product development.
- Develops the roadmap of products with the leadership team.
- Own all the product timelines from idea to creation.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Entrepreneurship skills or experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in e-commerce tangible products.
- Experience in sales or marketing is an advantage.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Willing to work remotely.
To Apply, please fill out this form:
Who we are:
We’re not your typical agency.
I know, I know--every agency says that, but not every agency can back it up.
We don’t work with established brands.
We. Establish. Brands.
We scale new businesses from zero, nothing, to...as far as they dare to go. We’re a full-service growth incubator that treats your startup as if it were our own baby.
So how can you stay positive in a cut-throat, ever-changing e-commerce world? Be a learner. Be bold. Be a chameleon. Be ambitious yet compassionate. Promote solutions over problems, initiative over inaction, and delivery over delay.
It’s what we DO, and we’ll DO the same for you.
We are partners. We collaborate, we develop, we perform. Together.
And together, we are always stronger.
Even better: we commit to our collaborations, develop widely, efficiently, and perform HIGH
Passionate Learners: Go beyond routine. Love the game of growth.
Transparent: Promote an open, honest company culture.
Entrepreneurial: Be accountable. Be proactive. Challenge yourself & others.
Highly Adaptive: Anticipate change. DO what’s needed to move forward.
Result-driven: Define goals. Make smart decisions. Perform to achieve.