Founded by fintech pioneers from LearnVest, N26 and Stash and backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Homebrew and Inspired Capital, Orum is powering the future of financial services by enabling immediate, frictionless money movement. Orum's API-based product gives enterprise customers unique funds availability modeling, empowers them with the information required to shift to real-time payments, and then grants access to real-time payment rails without necessitating a bank integration. Orum’s flagship product Foresight is currently available via Private Beta.
The Customer Experience Team at Orum combines product, industry, and technical expertise in both fintech and Saas to create seamless experiences for our partners. Orum is hiring for an Account Manager to join our CX team.
We are looking for an Account Manager to be the face of Orum to our partners and help us meet our ambitious growth targets. You will own the relationship with our partners as the most-trusted and consistent point of contact post sales commitment. Through the onboarding journey the Account Manager is expected to take a hands-on approach to deepen business and technical relationships, while managing customer priorities, drivers of success, and resources availability. You will work cross-functionally with sales, integration, and success partners to guide seamless experiences through product integration, implementation, account management, and ultimately relationship growth stages. We are seeking out candidates who are hungry to increase their fintech exposure and ready to lead.
- Own, maintain, and grow partner relationships with the key stakeholders and influencers at emerging and incumbent fintechs, banks, and other financial institutions.
- Build relationships at the highest levels with everyone, from executives to technicians, understand customer priorities in order to streamline the deal process
- Lead and coordinate internal and external team meetings to drive customer initiatives like integration or feature rollouts to timely success.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products, features, and metrics monitoring to improve the customer’s product utilization and value.
- Keep CRM up-to-date with customer information, goals, KPIs, and satisfaction quotients, so product and engineering teams can make data-driven decisions.
- Engage with partners regularly through checkpoints, QBRs, and other ad hoc opportunities to show constant value and create opportunities for relationship growth.
- Exceed customer expectations and deepen relationships to drive renewals, cross-selling, up-selling, and expanded product utilization.
- Deliver regular, concise customer feedback to Product for continued influence over product roadmaps and feature prioritization.
- 5+ years experience as an accomplished Account Manager at a high growth B2B SaaS or Fintech organization.
- Confident with building an account management playbook, while maintaining a book of business.
- Curious about new technologies and quick to learn new concepts.
- Have a familiarity with APIs and will be fast to fluency in our product requirements.
- Possess a working knowledge of payment rails.
- Can lead complex conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- Self-driven over-achiever who thrives under pressure and loves to exceed expectations
- Confident to lead without authority
- Encourages both giving and receiving feedback with an open mind and views it as an opportunity to learn
We offer medical, dental and vision health plans, as well as other benefits including a 401K.
Orum.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.