Qualio is a tech startup that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
With a remote-first, office agnostic approach, the Qualio team is distributed across North America and Europe.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Onboarding Manager (COM), you will be the face of Qualio to our new customers. As our COM you will be expected to have a positive attitude and deliver a consistently great experience for our new customers. You will be responsible for presenting and educating new customers on our platform’s best practices to support their needs.
In this role you will be running customer meetings, communicating an onboarding plan with customers, and managing a portfolio of onboarding projects.
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will:
- Understand customer’s business requirements and map to an effective Qualio solution
- Deliver onboarding trainings and materials
- Ensure timely completion of onboarding sessions, project tasks and deliverables
- Ensure successful transitions to the Customer Success Manager after onboarding
What skills do I need?
- Candidates should have ONE of the following:
- 3+ years of Customer Onboarding or Implementation experience in a B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years working in a quality-related role for a medical device or life sciences company
- Demonstrated experience as a trusted advisor to customers/clients
- Great communication skills across multiple mediums (video conference, phone, email)
- Willingness to learn and use coaching feedback to improve
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Asana (or similar tools)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Company allowance for home office supplies
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market