The sudden rise in new remote work models has triggered an increase in the adoption of collaboration tools, an acceleration of digital transformations, and the need for visibility into how work gets done. Legacy metrics for assessing productivity in the workplace alone, are no longer sufficient for making the right business decisions in today’s reality. Companies must redefine their tech stack and data-driven dashboards to gain insights into how to inspire employees, boost team efficiency and promote positive outcomes-- all while building a culture based on trust and transparency. Redefining the measurement of performance in the workplace is one of the most important things an organization can do to modernize their workplace. And at ActivTrak, we’re taking on this challenge.
ActivTrak is a product-led, innovative software company that introduced it’s award-winning workforce analytics platform in 2015. Our cloud-based platform provides productivity insights into how teams work, improving employee and customer experience, while also enabling better business outcomes. At ActivTrak, we recognize the powerful link between these two concepts and we're on a mission to understand it more every day. Alongside 8500+ paying customers, our team uses the platform internally to assess team and organizational performance, hone product features, develop best practices, streamline processes, invest in new innovations, and promote a culture of immediate feedback and transparency.
We are a fast-growing, agile company with a forward-thinking, inclusive culture. Our teams are encouraged to collaborate daily to solve challenges, create and champion new ideas, and execute initiatives that help global customers and their modern workforces succeed by working better together. We’ve grown our team to over 100 people, raised over 70M money from some of the best venture capital firms around like Sapphire Ventures and Elsewhere Partners, and have experienced triple digit growth with ARR in eight figures. Customers love our product—with an average rating of 4.7/5 stars across 800+ online reviews.
What you will do:
As a Technical Account Manager, you play an important role in ActivTrak’s ongoing customer experience and retention efforts.
- Technical Account Manager (TAM) responsibilities include managing the technical relationship between ActivTrak and its enterprise and managed service partner (MSP) customers.
- As a trusted advisor, the TAM will manage the technical success of these customers by leveraging their strong technical and product knowledge to guide customers in the successful deployment and use of ActivTrak products.
- By maintaining a long-term relationship with their customers, a TAM gains an understanding of their customers' IT organizations' impact on overall business, their security goals, and their pain points — which is used by the TAM to create an account plan that ensures their customers' operational success with ActivTrak products.
- Successful candidates will have an excellent technical and security software foundation, as well as account management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to understand the software, network and hardware architecture of ActivTrak’s large customers
- Ability to understand the complex integration points of multiple pieces of software and business workflows and how they tie together to offer additional value for ActivTrak
- Prior success as a customer-facing role embedded within a support team
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment
- Experience in at least one scripting or programming language
- Able to self-organize exploratory tests and utilize heuristics to get results
- Critical thinking skills and the fortitude to question the status quo
- Familiar with SQL to query and join database tables to build custom report
- Position is remote within US
- Minimal travel
- Limited physical demands
We have seven foundational values that are core to who we are and how we work:
- Customer-focused: Our customers are the lifeblood of the business
- Respectful: Treat everyone with respect, decency and kindness
- Innovative: Be bold; experiment and learn/fail fast
- Data-driven: Measure what matters most
- Open and direct: Engage is open and direct dialogue across teams
- Accountable: Be accountable to each other, our customers, our partners and yourself
- Execution-oriented: We value the spirit of debate, new ideas and fast decision-making
This is an incredible opportunity to embark on an exciting journey with an early-stage, dynamic VC-backed company. If you have a positive attitude towards urgency, risk, and challenges that comes with working in a startup environment, then you will be a great fit! To see the many faces of ActivTrak, visit https://activtrak.com/our-team/.
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. #LI-REMOTE