At IronNet Cybersecurity, our mission is simple: To deliver the power of collective cybersecurity to defend companies, sectors, and nations. In response to cyber adversaries who increasingly collaborate for collective offense, leading organizations in our critical infrastructure are using collective defense strategies and solutions to meet these powerful and ever-changing threats. We believe that collective defense is our collective responsibility and we are leading the charge.
IronNet delivers unmatched collective cyber threat detection for enterprise
on-premise, cloud, and hybrid networks. We do this through the application
of advanced behavioral analytics, AI, and machine learning techniques. Our
team combines the tradecraft knowledge of the best offensive and defensive cyber operators in the world with world-class mathematicians and data scientists to engineer solutions that empower companies to defend against advanced threats.
IronNet is recognized in Gartner’s 2019 Market Guide for Network Traffic
Analysis and was recently named a Vendor to Watch by Enterprise
Management Associates. Our founder and Co-CEO, General (Ret) Keith
Alexander, is a recognized cybersecurity innovator and a frequent speaker
about current cyberthreats and effective defenses. We have a leadership
team with deep government and commercial cyber experience and are
advised by a board of esteemed security and venture investment
We are looking for a highly skilled UX Designer who is comfortable with taking ownership over the full UX process to design the future of IronNet's product suite. Our UX Designers are expected to work with users, Product Managers, Engineers and key stakeholders to design successful product features as well as assist in the implementation of those features, among other duties.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to ...
- Design interface prototypes and wireframes in both low and high fidelity using Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Axure or similar design tools.
- Conduct research to verify and validate product features and design direction during the UX process and traditional SDLC where necessary and appropriate.
- Review design work for quality, consistency and usefulness and make proactively make improvements/corrections.
- Document UI components and their different states and interactions.
- Maintain an interactive prototype of our products.
- Communicate, collaborate and present to a variety of stakeholders:
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure the right component model is identified and effectively implemented.
- Present designs to cross-functional teams, and regularly report progress/findings to both Product Management and Engineering.
- Conduct reviews with other UX Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and key stakeholders to identify successes, opportunities, and challenges.
- Lead and foster discussions with all internal and external users that use our products.
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
You may be the person we need if your background aligns with the following ...
- Bachelor's degree in design, computer science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing enterprise level software with successful examples of delivered products in an accessible portfolio.
- Successful experience working with a diverse, distributed team.
- Proficiency with Figma ideally or other design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, etc.
- Prior experience designing for web-based sites or applications with complex information architecture.
- Experience demonstrating product designs to stakeholders and/or customers.
Benefits of Working at IronNet:
IronNet strives to provide and takes pride in being able to offer comprehensive, essential and affordable benefits for our employees and their families. We offer an unlimited PTO plan, 401(k) match as well as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status