Education/ Public Health Technology Company
Location: Boston, MA or Remote, (Eastern or Central Time Zone, only)
eCare Vault is seeking talented, driven, client focused individuals that love helping clients fully adopt the eCare Vault solution. You must be willing to ensure our clients experience premium level service along with consultative and change management to reach the ultimate goal of full adoption, meaning they cannot live without it! We are hiring at various levels, based on background and experience.
Do you enjoy working closely with clients and helping to solve their problems? Are you looking to join a mission-driven company at the intersection of Education and Public Health? Can you focus on the big picture but also play close attention-to-detail? Can you contribute and learn from your colleagues in an intense but fun, entrepreneurial environment? If so, please read on.
Apply now if You are good at:
- Building and maintaining relationships to offer the ultimate client experience
- Ensuring the client's needs are met and service expectations are exceeded
- Prioritizing time to handle requests from multiple clients
- Engaging in problem solving to find solutions to client needs
- Managing and documenting support concerns in a timely manner
- Being organized and detail oriented
- Cultivating relationships with our clients and listening to their needs
- Serving clients and taking initiative
- Working collaboratively with internal team members across product and operations to provide the client with a phenomenal experience
- Experience in Education and Public Health in a customer service/solutions role
- A strong work ethic
- Enterprise SaaS Technology experience
- Prior experience working with Microsoft in the Public Sector and across the MS partner ecosystem (extra points)
- Entrepreneurial experience and a drive to grow and serve our clients
- Experience working effectively and collaboratively with a remote/ hybrid team
You will be responsible for:
- Building the bridge and connecting clients and eCare Vault
- Resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Escalating issues as needed; Connecting and clearly explaining the issue to our development team
- First level of support for our clients
- Growing and supporting our client base
A little bit about eCare Vault: At the core, eCare Vault enables a privacy-complaint, interoperable bridge for care team collaboration to assess, deliver and track mental health and learning supports across sites and systems in education and public health. Our focus is vulnerable children, youth and adult populations, in need of and/or receiving multiple services across the school/health system, home and community-based settings.
Our goal is to meet enterprises where they are on their paper-to-digital journey, guiding them through the gradual digital transformation of their paper-based workflows. eCare Vault helps enterprises to track individual care pathways both internally as well as through cross-agency collaboration, including referrals. This in turn, ensures the seamless continuity of care and the synthesis of data insights at the program, enterprise and state level.
Company culture: We have a collaborative company philosophy with a flat organization structure. All team members are “doers” and we do not pay as much attention to titles as we do to your contribution towards our collective goals. Diversity of backgrounds and opinions are important to us as is our united drive to see the company succeed via time-sensitive initiative, calls to action and follow-through. We simply get things done! This individual is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and possesses a true entrepreneurial spirit where no task is too small or too big to tackle!
Salary and title commensurate with experience and competitive with other start-up environments. Includes attractive equity upside and health benefits.
At this time we are only accepting applications from US Citizens.