Do you enjoy creating engaging and shareable content and beaming it out to the universe? Do you want to work with an innovative team that makes cool products from the future?
Awesome! We're looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to join the Rocketbook Marketing Crew's mission! You'll join our rapidly growing team and assist in all efforts related to social media and content creation. It's time to blast off and develop a stellar brand voice and content strategy here at Rocketbook, and we're on the search for a commander!
Who you are...
- Self-starter who follows new and innovative brands on social media
- Social butterfly on a plethora of platforms
- Excellent writer and editor, copywriting experience a plus
- Planful and hyper-organized
- Thrives on autonomy and self-motivation
- Confident in analytical skills and social media reporting
- 1-2 years of social media, copywriting, or content marketing experience
What you'll do...
- Own organic social media messaging and voice
- Develop, curate, and schedule social media content and determine cadence
- Develop influencer marketing program
- Help manage social inboxes, responding to fans in a timely manner
- Be the Rocketbook face of owned social communities (aka our Facebook groups)
- Own and maintain the Rocketbook Blog, writing posts and managing guest content
- Collaborate with marketing team on larger content initiatives and launches
- Report on social media content, using tools such as Facebook Analytics, Sprout Social, and Google Analytics
Bonus Points: You are funny and witty in your content creation and writing.
Pro tip: Top candidates will have examples of favorite brands and social communities.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, MA // Remote