Diamond Assets is now hiring for a Director of Procurement in the Northeast.
The primary responsibility of a Director of Procurement will be to develop business and services clients within the specified market and geographic region. This position reports to the Senior VP of Business Development.
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified production goals.
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Functions as liaison between client companies and operations staff.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of Apple product lines and trade-in product information.
- Continually gathers information on local competition, prevalent industry and business climate within the region; communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events that impact business unit.
- Attends and participates in team strategic sales meetings.
- Accurate weekly, quarterly, annual forecasting and pipeline management.
- Minimum average of 5 face to face meetings per week with an average of 20 meetings per month.
- Develop prospecting strategy that reaches all customers within respective region and market. This would consist of researching customer base, using market data effectively, outbound calling campaigns and email campaigns.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent
- 5+ years of education technology sales experience.
- Previous school district administrator with Apple 1:1 learning experience a plus
- Apple Technology sales experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- . Must live in the Northeast United States