Job Title: Customer Success Specialist
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Direct reports: None
Position type: Non-Exempt
We are looking for an Account/Customer Success Specialist to assist our camper and campground partners with challenges or problems they may face when using The Dyrt.
This role supports existing and potential campground partners to list and optimize their property on The Dyrt. The person in this role will also invite, onboard, and educate campground partners to participate in a variety of programs and products offered by The Dyrt in order to increase the visibility and bookings of their property. In addition, this person will verify the accuracy of user submitted campground data.
This role is also responsible for building trust and happiness within The Dyrt community by resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities with confidence and empathy. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who's able to earn our customers' trust and solve problems with incredible patience. This role will include both phone and online support. You should be very comfortable contacting users by phone. Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus.
Ultimately, you will help maintain and grow our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
Below are essential functions of this role. Additional duties may be assigned.
- Contact campground partners to invite them to list and optimize their property, and to participate in various offerings from The Dyrt
- Assist campground partners in optimizing their property by helping them write effective descriptions, select compelling photos and videos, and suggest or create other content to improve their listing on The Dyrt.
- Manage campground partner relationships through a marketing and sales process funnel to advance them toward deeper relationships with The Dyrt.
- Resolve user queries, recommend solutions, and guide campers and campground partners through features and functionalities
- Verify accuracy of campground data points provided and edited by campers and campground partners
- Verify accuracy of campground additions and claims made by campground partners, including identity of claimant using third-party partner applications
- Educate and onboard new campground partners
- Work with our Audience Development team to update our internal wiki and public FAQs based on technical issues and useful discussions with users
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Troubleshoot technical issues and elevate bugs to dev team
- Follow up with users to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather user feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Respond to app reviews through Google Play and Apple app stores
- Occasional weekend and holiday help desk coverage
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Comfortable communicating with users by phone, email and text communications
- Not a stranger to cold-calling and willing to do so
- Thick skin and lots of patience
- Ability and discipline to work from home
- Familiarity and competency with Apple computers
- Two+ years of account/customer success, with telephone and/or online support experience
- Proficiency in Zendesk or other remote support tool a plus
- Use of software project management tool (i.e. Clubhouse) is helpful, but not required
- Understanding of how CRM systems (i.e Salesforce) work
- Detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficient
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience with technical troubleshooting and diagnostics is a plus
- Reliable internet service
- Reliable cell phone service