Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Middle/Senior QA Automation Engineer to work on one of our projects.
About the project:
Cloud & mobile B2B eCommerce solution and work on major parts of the growing platform with friendly and diverse team. Our Engineers work closely with the product and design team, and think about problems from our customer's perspective to devise the best solutions. Our Project provides brands and retailers a central hub to browse products and catalogs, access real-time inventory data and place orders from a computer or mobile app – 24/7/365. We’ve digitized the B2B sales and buying process and it’s innovative, easy to use and aesthetically beautiful.
- Take ownership of test case suits for release, smoke and regression testing.
- Lead automation code coverage and apply the best matching approaches to reach the best outcome result.
- Participate in product design planning meetings to help define requirements and use cases.
- Identify, help minimize, review and isolate production defects. You have the ability to communicate with operation side of the business.
- Log and write clear defect reports, test cases. You have attention to details and have worked with defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Test web applications and native mobile apps.
- Create manual and automated test case suites for release, smoke and regression testing.
- Data validation for transaction, workflow and reporting features.
- Participate in improving test processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management and Engineering to identify and prioritize new features and implementations.
- Review test cases and scripts created by other team members to ensure that proper test coverage has been developed.
- 4+ years of experience working in highly functional QA (on web and mobile applications)
- Experience with Cypress or similar (Cypress will be a very big plus)
- Working E-commerce experience
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies
- Proficiency in web services, web development, SQL, Chrome development console, Charles Proxy
- Experience with UNIX/Linux command line
- GitLab CI experience (nice to have)
- Experience with project and defect tracking in a tool such as Jira/Confluence
- Highly proficient in test case management tools like TestRail
- Experience creating test plans from specifications and/or verbal communications.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with performance and load testing along with test automation tools.